Today more than ever we live in a cerebral age. Day after day, whether work or entertainment, we see that we have to use our brain more and more for all sorts of things and have to demand ever higher levels of performance.
Faster, smarter, more focused, the demands we make on our brains keep increasing and sometimes you need a boost that coffee can’t handle on its own and sometimes you need a little extra edge to do what you do need or want.
This is where some of the best nootropics come in.
They are humanity’s answer to the stresses and demands of the modern world, and it is easy to see why. In this cerebral age, a little more cortex means a lot more to everyone.
Today we’re going to teach you about the best stacks of nootropics we could find, what some popular ingredients do, what you want, and even how you can even make your own personal nootropic blend.
Whether you’re looking to buy pre-made nootropic supplements or create your own nootropic “stack,” we hope this article is informative and helpful for your nootropic needs. We’ll start with what we think is the best of the commercial nootropic stacks.
Best nootropic supplements on the market [ Full Reviews]
- NooCube – Strongest Nootropic Supplement and Editor’s Pick
- Mind Lab Pro – Best Nootropic Supplement for Brain Fog
- Qualia Mind – Best for improving focus
# 1. NooCube – Strongest Nootropics Stack and Editor’s Pick
NooCube is produced by Wolfson Berg Limited. This is a company with a lot of experience in making nutritional supplements. They have a list of the research on their formula and the specific ingredients used directly on their website. They are super transparent right from the start. This brand supplement does not cause any side effects.
In addition, they have a 60-day money-back guarantee that shows how safe they are in their product. They ship all over the world and have a 30 day supply per container. If you buy multiple containers, you may get additional containers for free. pretty nice, right?
- Made from natural ingredients by an established brand, crafted into a powerful nootropic stack
- The website has compiled scientific evidence of the effectiveness of its ingredients.
- There’s a 60-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied
- No known side effects from NooCube
- Free shipping all over the world
⇒ Visit NooCube’s official website for the best discount
- Wolfson Berg Limited does not fully explain what all of the ingredients do.
Features and Ingredients:
NooCube is one of the best smart drugs that is said to improve memory, increase work hours, improve multitasking ability, and improve focus and cognitive functions.
It does this by increasing neurotransmitter production and helping neurons to grow and repair. If you find that your thoughts are fading over the years, NooCube also has ingredients to help you with this.
- Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine: A form of choline that can help with energy and grow and help Repair brain cells and produce acetylcholine.
- Huperzine A: Made from a type of Asian moss can help prevent acetylcholine from breaking down.
- Cat’s Claw Extract: This is from the cat’s claw plant. It’s in NooCube as a antioxidant.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It has been known to increase the number of dendrites in nerve tissue like in your brain. It can help several types of increase intelligence.
- Oat straw: As traditional medicine, it is said to help you think clearly, relieve stress, and reduce inflammation.
- L-theanine & L-tyrosine: A pair of amino acids, L-theanine & L-tyrosine Known for increasing focus, energy, and cognitive function, as well as for relieving anxiety.
- Resveratrol: A neuroprotective agent that may have a number of additional health benefits, although the research on this is not entirely clear.
⇒ Click here to learn more about the ingredients in NooCube
Customers say NooCube is one of the best nootropic supplements and smart drugs that help with focus, overall productivity, and coping with stressful situations. In particular, and as mentioned earlier, there is no mention of any side effects, which is generally a good sign.
# 2. Mind Lab Pro – Best smart drug for brain fog and anxiety
Produced by Opti-Nutra, an old hand in the manufacture of nootropic nutritional supplements. Mind Lab Pro comes from good stock and has been refined over the years to make it even better. You can only buy it from their respective website, and one container will feed you for a month at a time. This brain supplement does not cause any side effects.
When you order Mind Lab Pro in bulk, you can also secure yourself some free items and discounts. Best of all, if you don’t get any results, the 60 day refund policy is best.
- All natural, no synthetic materials to worry about
- No known side effects
- Designed to improve brain function, health and stress resistance in all age groups
- Has benefited from this both soon after ingestion and later in the day to make sure you always got a boost
- Third parties have verified that the formula they are using is the formula they are using.
- Mind Lab Pro can be purchased from anywhere in the world and returned anytime within 60 days.
⇒ Visit Mind Lab Pro official website for the best discount
- It doesn’t mix well with other nootropics
- A bit expensive when it comes to nootropics
Features and Ingredients:
Mind Lab Pro is designed to improve memory, focus, motivation, calm during difficult times and do a lot more. It’s the most powerful brain booster and smart drug out there
Opti-Nutra claims it’s because of their mix of 11 active ingredients, which I’ll write down here with a brief explanation:
- Citicoline: Citicoline is already there in you. It helps in the production of phosphatidylserine, including chemicals like choline. In particular, Mind Lab Pro uses its own form of citicoline called cognizin increases your citicoline level.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: A fungus that helps your brain cells grow and repair. Research says it can increase cognitive function and help repair nerves.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It is known to increase the number of dendrites in nerve tissue like in your brain. It can help increase several types of intelligence.
- L-theanine and L-tyrosine: Among other things, L-theanine and L-tyrosine can help produce certain neurotransmitters and help relieve anxiety.
- Maritime pine bark extract: An antioxidant helps keep the levels of toxic free radicals in your body low so that your brain and body function better.
- Vitamin B6: An important chemical building block that aids in the production of all kinds of important chemicals in your body.
- Vitamin B9: Used to process amino acids and produce the information molecules RNA and DNA.
⇒ Click here to learn more about the ingredients in Mind Lab Pro
Overall, the most complimented effects were how they boosted focus, motivation, and memory, and had no side effects. Most people were happy with this nootropic supplement and found it was worth the price.
# 3. Qualia Mind – Best for improving focus
Qualia Min is produced by the Neurohacker Collection, who were so convinced of their product that they funded a study of its effectiveness that has visible results on their website. While the fact that they funded the study may mean it is biased, it’s still a good sign to see that research is being done on the products.
This brain supplement has minimal to no side effects. With worldwide shipping and 100 day refunds, the customer will be fine if the nootropic doesn’t work for you. Please note, however, that the refund is only for the first order and there is no way to receive free shipping. Also, each container is only nootropic for 22 days, not 30 days.
- It increases energy, willpower, clarity, concentration, memory and creativity
- Minimal to zero side effects
- Natural Ingredients, Plastics That Are Not In This Supplement
- The brand has proven itself to be reliable and even endorsed a study of their product that proved its effectiveness
- There is a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- 7 capsules for a serving are quite large
- Only 22 days surcharge per pack
- Most expensive on the list
⇒ Visit Qualia Mind Official Website for the Best Discount
Features and Ingredients:
Qualia Mind is one of the best smart drugs that are mostly aimed at your brain health and improve your performance by fixing old thinking. It also has an ingredient laundry list, with a whopping 28 ingredients.
- B-complex vitamins (vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 and B12): Among the other benefits listed, B vitamins are very important for energy production in the body.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine-HCl: This amino acid increases the production of neurotransmitters.
- Artichoke leaf extract: As an antioxidant, it also shares the property of increasing bile production.
- Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract: It is known to increase the number of dendrites in nerve tissue like in your brain, which can increase several types of intelligence.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract: A plant that supports your mental performance and your cognitive functions, e.g. B. Relieves depression and anxiety and helps with fatigue.
- Dl-phenylalanine: A helpful chemical building block that helps your body produce a variety of neurotransmitters, such as adrenaline.
- Uridine monophosphate: An important molecule in building RNA that your body uses all the time.
- N-acetyl-tyrosine: A type of tyrosine that can help produce certain neurotransmitters and help relieve anxiety.
- Taurine: It is an amino acid that is used in a wide variety of internal biological, chemical syntheses.
- Alpha GPC: A form of choline that can aid in energy production and in the growth and repair of brain cells.
- Cognicine: A form of citicoline that helps produce phosphatidylserine, among other things, like choline.
- Organic coffee berry: Another antioxidant that helps fight free radicals in your body.
- Velvet Bean Seed Extract: A traditional medicine used in Qualia Mind for its antioxidant properties.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is known to aid in the production of memories and to be involved in the release of certain neurotransmitters.
- Theobromine: A mild stimulant very similar to caffeine, with a low and slow burst of energy that lasts much longer. It can also improve blood flow to the brain and has antioxidant properties.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): DHA is a special type of omega-3 fatty acid that is particularly helpful in the brain.
- Celastrus Paniculatus seed extract: Another traditional medicine is said to have neuroprotective effects.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Known for high levels of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and for its ability to open blood vessels that lead to the brain.
- Coleus Forskohlii: The extract from this plant can help hinder the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine, which is made from citicoline.
- Pyrroloquinoline quinone: An antioxidant and a neuroprotective agent. It can of course be found in a few places.
- Huperzine A: It can help prevent acetylcholine from breaking down.
⇒ Click here to learn more about the ingredients of Qualia Mind
Reviews show that it especially helped with focus, motivation, and reducing anxiety, while others said it increased their creativity. Overall, users seemed to rate it higher compared to other nootropics they had used in the past.
The best nootropic ingredients for your own pile
If you’d rather make your own stack, you need to know each nootropic by yourself. To better educate you, we’re going to go over some of the best and most widely used nootropics, although it should be noted that this is a non-exhaustive list.
We’ll also examine what other nootropics on the list they go well with. So there are a few combinations you need to consider, but still should do your own research.
Based on the list, we have perhaps the most popular nootropic, citicoline. Now, that one chemical actually equates to 4 nootropics in 1 as not only is it a nootropic itself, but it can also be converted into 3 others: uridine, choline, and phosphatidylcholine.
In addition, choline is a nootropic as it is itself converted to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter. Citicholine is good when mixed with tyrosine and phosphatidylserine.
Tyrosine, second on the list, is a type of amino acid that is vital in the manufacture of a wide variety of other important chemicals, such as dopamine and adrenaline. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter believed to be responsible for happiness, while adrenaline is also known as adrenaline.
Tyrosine has a reputation for helping with anxiety management. This can be very helpful when you are under a lot of stress or when an important deadline is approaching. Tyrosine works well with Citicoline, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola Rosea.
Ashwagandha is traditional medicine that has been considered an adaptogen, which means that it stabilizes your body’s homeostasis. In other words, people thought it would help keep your body in good condition.
While adaptogenic products are controversial at the state level, ashwagandha is believed to aid performance under stress by acting as both a nootropic and limiting cortisol, which you may be familiar with as a stress hormone. Ashwagandha is best used with tyrosine and lion’s mane mushroom extract.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract
Lion’s Mane Mushrooms are another traditional medicine product that is now believed to contain compounds that help new brain cells grow.
The mechanism proposed is that the compounds cause your body to produce more nerve growth hormones, which makes your brain cells grow, multiply, and repair themselves faster. All of these are good qualities for a brain that functions quickly and well.
Lion’s Mane Extract is an exceptionally versatile nootropic that works well with other nootropics, including ashwagandha, maritime pine bark extract, and tyrosine.
Maritime pine bark extract
Maritime pine bark extract is an antioxidant, which means it fights free radicals. Free radicals are a double-edged sword used by the body and antioxidants help keep them in check. Too many free radicals cause all kinds of damage and would be fatal if you don’t have antioxidants.
However, they are everywhere in our diet, so don’t worry. More antioxidants mean your body is safer from free radicals and can repair the damage it causes faster, resulting in less free radical damage in less time. Maritime pine bark works well with citicoline and tyrosine.
DHA is a type of omega-3 fatty acid that is used throughout the body, but especially in your brain. DHA can help relieve depression and anxiety, and keep your mood in check.
It is possible to get through rich foods like fatty fish or through dietary supplements. You get it however, it’s good with marine pine bark extract, vitamin B12, and citicoline.
Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, is a type of B vitamin and has a laundry list of benefits. These include improving mood, providing energy, and improving mental clarity and focus. Like DHA, you can get it through diet alone, although vitamin B12 is easier to get through diet than DHA. It works well with DHA and marine pine bark.
Like marine pine bark extract, pterostilbene is an antioxidant that has many of the same benefits. Pterostilbene is known to be easy to process in the body and pairs well with vitamin B12 and DHA.
Ginkgo biloba is another commonly used ingredient found in all types of stacks, but especially common in those aimed at the elderly. Ginkgo also has many benefits for the mind and body, with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Additionally, it can help open up blood vessels for your brain and improve overall cardiovascular health, which are both pretty good! It works well together with Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri, and Phosphatidylserine.
Bacopa monnieri is a nootropic known as a straight brain booster. It can improve memory and spatial awareness, and help your brain process information faster.
It does this by increasing the number of dendrites you have, basically by increasing the interconnectedness of the cells in your nervous system, which means information spreads faster and easier.
The compounds that do this in Bacopa monnieri are called bacosides. So you want extracts that are rich in bacosides. It is often paired with citicoline and phosphatidylserine.
Phosphatidylserine is a type of neurotransmitter that helps regulate emotions and can help with depression. Molecularly, it’s a phospholipid that makes up most of your cell membranes, and it goes well with all types of nootropics like citicoline and ginkgo biloba.
Rhodiola Rosea is another plant that improves your mental performance and cognitive function. It works against depression and anxiety, helps against fatigue and has anti-inflammatory properties.
I should note here that when your brain works hard it becomes inflamed which can cause a headache and most likely causes your brain to stop working until it has time to heal. Mixing rhodiola with DHA and tyrosine in one batch is good.
Finally, caffeine, which we all know and love. Loved and adored by college students everywhere, you probably already know that caffeine increases productivity by increasing alertness, fighting fatigue, and giving you a shot of energy.
However, it should be known that in large doses, caffeine interferes with your ability to concentrate hard. Using it too often and too often can lead to a caffeine addiction which is not good. However, it can be used in just about any nootropic mix, which is a plus.
General advice on building your own stack?
Nowadays, as nootropics become more popular, we are seeing more and more pre-made nootropic supplements that have a slew of good candidates. However, some people may prefer to make their own mixes for some reason.
Maybe you just enjoy making adjustments, or you have specific needs, or it might be cheaper to create your own mix. In any case, here is a quick guide to assembling the stack. Note that the actual selection of individual nootropics is covered in the next section. However, this is just as important.
Basic elements of a stack
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating your batch that pertain to the basics of the batches.
First of all, you need to make sure that none of your nootropics have any negative interactions as this can be harmful to you if some of the nootropics you choose have a bad interaction.
Next, you need to check their dosages and make sure everything is dosed correctly. Too low a dose renders them ineffective, and too high a dose can cause negative effects.
Finally, review the forms of nootropics you are taking and make sure they are in the condition they need to be in.
There are powders, liquids, and pills that usually contain them. For example, if you can’t swallow pills, you may want to be given a powder or liquid.
How do I build my pile?
When creating a personalized batch, you need to consider what you want your batch to do and work to get that result as best you can. This is covered in the next section. Note, however, that not only do nootropics have negative interactions, they can also have synergistic effects.
These synergistic effects come in two forms; Either one nootropic enhances the effects of another, or two nootropics have the same effect through different mechanisms. Synergies are good and you should keep this in mind when creating a batch.
Guide to Selecting Nootropic Supplements Buying and Using Nootropics Effectively
With nootropics, buying the right one is a step-by-step process and is somewhat similar to buying individual nootropic supplements for your own batch or finding a pre-made batch.
Note that when purchasing individual nootropics, you may want to do more research and look at the information above. Without further preamble, let’s look at the process.
firstyou have to determine what they want. For example, let’s compare two men. Man number 1 has found that most of his skills are up to snuff, but he has some memory problems and his motivation deteriorates. His mood also drops to low levels, making it harder to muster the will to keep working at the end of a long day.
Man number 2, on the other hand, has a perfect memory, a good mood and no problems motivating himself. However, he lacks creativity and his attention is scattered, making it difficult for him to focus on a task. These two men could use completely different stacks, and what works for one may not work for the other.
SecondlyYou need to do your research, then do more research, and top it off with even more research. First you need to find out which stacks / individual nootropics match your criteria, then investigate whether they actually work or not, e.g. B. whether studies support their claims, and finally look at customer ratings. Think about the placebo effect. Just because it works doesn’t mean that it’s actually how the substance works.
thirdyou need to simplify the use of the nootropics that you got in the previous step. This is done for two reasons; The first is security. Not all nootropics work the same for everyone, and side effects, including a severe allergic reaction, can occur. Second, you don’t know how this can affect you. The exact functions of the stack can be observed with less system shock from a new substance when you reach the full dosage.
Fourthconsider putting together alternative recipes / alternative supplements for use as another nootropic instead of, say, caffeine may do the job of caffeine better with additional benefits.
Additionally, you might be surprised at what different nootropics can do on individuals due to their different effects. This includes different forms of the same nootropic that have slightly different effects or may be more easily absorbed. Finally, if you run out of the nootropic of your choice and struggle to get more of it back, it should help you prepare alternatives. They have alternatives that you can order.
FifthThe best way to support nootropics and get them working their best is to lead a healthy life and get enough sleep. Ideally, you should have a set sleep schedule of 8 hours a night, an exercise plan to stick to, and a relatively healthy diet with all the calories, nutrients, and minerals you need but not too much for yours Workout plan and lifestyle.
Remember, balance is the most important thing and you don’t need washboard abs to be healthy! 10-20% body fat is an excellent range to shoot with.
In the end, sixth Don’t be discouraged if you don’t succeed the first time you create a batch. Creating a nootropic stack is not easy and often requires trial and error to find out what works for you. If at first you don’t succeed, try again. However, be sure to take notes of what worked, what didn’t, etc.
You can also try individual blends of synergistic nootropics and see what each little blend does for you. If it works, you can keep it in your next prototype stack. If it isn’t, or isn’t effective enough, replace or modify the small, synergistic bundle of nootropics until it works.
Nootropics Supplements FAQs
Here I am going to put together some important information and tell you what you need to know, but it doesn’t fit anywhere else. These are some of the most important questions that need to be answered. So I recommend not just skipping them.
Question: What are nootropic supplements and what are they actually doing to keep my mind better?
In the broadest sense, nootropic supplements are ingredients that get you above your normal brain performance. For example, if your brain was working at a peak efficiency of 100%, a nootropic would get it up to 110%.
You also tend to avoid fatigue and other negative conditions that would affect the way your brain works. Note that nootropics are not drugs. While some can be used medicinally, their goal is not to help the frail, sick, or sick, but to help the healthy achieve more.
Well, their exact mechanisms are not all fully known, and they can do a number of other things, but here are some of the common ways they can help you:
- First, they can help your body clear accumulated toxins from your brain, and they can let in more antioxidants, which are important in dealing with free radicals and preventing oxygen from becoming too reactive.
- Second, they can widen your blood vessels in the brain, increasing blood flow to the brain, and allowing you to work with more resources that it can use.
- Third, they can increase the speed at which your brain cells are working by using the increased nutrients to work faster and more efficiently.
- Fourth, they can help repair the tissues of your central nervous system with little wear and tear by supporting some of the existing membrane tissues.
- Fifth, both can increase neurotransmitter production, which if properly managed, has a number of positive effects and can help neurotransmitters stay intact and functional longer.
Question: What are the effects of nootropics or smart drugs on a macroscopic level?
When you have a well-built stack, taking it regularly can offer a number of mental benefits, depending on what you were building for. This is not an exhaustive list, but it should give you an idea of what to expect.
First, the logical benefits, where you will see improvements in baseline performance. This includes improving memory, increased focus, increased creativity, more efficient processing of information, simple language, and the ability to concentrate well before decompressing.
Next we have the emotional benefits, the things that are very important because we are not machines, we are human; Geringe Motivation ist für die Produktivität genauso schlecht wie langsames Denken.
Unter den emotionaleren Vorteilen haben wir eine allgemeine Verbesserung der Stimmung und Motivation. Es sollte jedoch beachtet werden, dass alle diese Effekte etwas variabel sind, da jeder eine leicht unterschiedliche Biochemie hat.
F. Das klingt zu gut, um wahr zu sein. Funktionieren diese Nootropika tatsächlich?
Zum größten Teil arbeiten sie ja. Natürlich gibt es Variablen und andere Dinge zu beachten. Der Forschungsbereich auf diesem Gebiet ist etwas begrenzt. Nicht jedes Nootropikum wirkt bei jedem, bestimmte Formen einer nootropen Substanz wirken besser als andere, und schließlich wirken Nootropika von geringer Qualität nicht so wahrscheinlich.
Frage: Wie lange dauert es, bis Nootropika eingesetzt werden?
Kommt auf das spezifische Nootrop an. Einige treten schneller ein; andere brauchen mehr Zeit, um aktiviert zu werden. Im Allgemeinen reicht es von ein paar Minuten für die wirklich schnellen und ein paar Stunden für die wirklich langsamen. Es könnte etwas sein, das Sie für Ihren nootropen Stapel beachten sollten, wenn Sie selbst einen erstellen.
F. Wie oft sollte ich Nootropika einnehmen?
Normalerweise ungefähr jeden Tag. Wenn Sie einen kommerziellen Ergänzungsstapel einnehmen, lesen Sie die Dosierungsanweisungen. Wenn Sie Ihren eigenen hausgemachten Stapel verwenden, suchen Sie nach den Zutaten, um dies herauszufinden.
F. Sind Nootropika gesundheitsschädlich?
Soweit meine Forschung sagt, nicht wirklich, es sei denn, Sie überdosieren oder verwenden kontaminierte Produkte. Denken Sie an Dosierungen, kaufen Sie bei zuverlässigen und vertrauenswürdigen Verkäufern und denken Sie daran, dass diese noch erforscht werden. Es gibt keinen Schaden, von dem wir wissen, aber wir werden vielleicht später etwas entdecken.
Frage: Machen Nootropika süchtig?
Wirklich kurze Antwort: Nein, außer Koffein, das meines Wissens leicht süchtig machen kann. Bei Nootropika geht es darum, die Gesundheit zu fördern, nicht zu schädigen.
F: Verbessert Bacopa monnieri die kognitive Funktion?
Bacopa Monnieri ist eine cholinerge Verbindung, die Ihr Gedächtnis, Ihr Gehirn und Ihre kognitiven Funktionen verbessert.
F. Werde ich einen Drogentest nicht bestehen, wenn ich Nootropika nehme?
Nein, wirst du nicht. Theoretisch, wenn Sie superschattige Nootropika mit illegalen Drogen gekauft haben, aber das ist kein Nootropikum mehr.
Fazit: Für welche Nootropika sollten Sie sich entscheiden?
Aus welchem Grund auch immer, Sie suchen nach den besten Nootropika oder intelligenten Medikamenten, sei es für den persönlichen Gebrauch, damit Sie Ihren eigenen Stapel aufbauen können, um Ratschläge zum Kauf von vorgefertigten Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln zu erhalten, oder nur aus Neugier sollte dieser Artikel Ich habe dir einen festen Startplatz gegeben.
Ich hoffe, dass meine Erklärungen darüber, was ich als die beste nootrope Ergänzung betrachte, was verschiedene Inhaltsstoffe bewirken, wie man einen Stapel herstellt, welche Nebenwirkungen es hat und die allgemeinen FAQ Ihnen auf Ihrem Weg zum besten Stapel für Sie geholfen haben . Für uns, NooCube ist der beste Nootropic Stack.
Denken Sie vor dem Kauf eines Gehirnpräparats daran, immer nachzuforschen, sicherzustellen, dass Ihre Stapel das tun, was Sie möchten, und gesund zu bleiben, denn wie sie sagen. Ein gesunder Geist ruht in einem gesunden Körper!
Subscribe to YouTube for access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more!